FFXI graphics error

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyke01

34eesu1.jpg

se1v9l.jpg

52z6ly.jpg

Anyone know any solutions? I know its not my hardware because I was able to run FFXI without this glitch in the same laptop. Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

kiyhkuj said:
ok first where's the error in the pics? cause i can't see any

The error is that the sprites (characters, npcs, monsters, etc) are missing their textures. They appear as their polygon models. Here is an example of sprites with their textures, basically this is how it runs normally without the glitch I am getting:

ffxi-monkey.jpg

Go here:

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest

You have to download the ActiveX from the site for the test to work.

Run a test for Final Fantasy XI

If you get recommended you system is awesome!

If you get a minimum pass then upgrade your system to the stuff it needs ( videocard, RAM or something else like that )

If you fail do the same for the minimum pass results

Hope I helped

I'm pretty sure its not my hardware because as I've said before it has ran FFXI without this glitch. Here are my results though, this is the only thing that failed.

Video Card
Recommended: 64 MB 3D video card (NVIDIA GeForce FX or better)
You Have: Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family (Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family) FAIL: Sorry, your video card does not meet this recommended requirement.
Video Card Features - Minimum attributes of your Video Card Video RAM: Required - 64 MB , You have - 448.0 MB
Video Card 3D Acceleration: Required - Yes , You have - Yes
Video HW Transform & Lighting: Required - Yes , You have - Yes
Vertex Shader Ver.: Required - 2.0 , You have - 3.0
Pixel Shader Ver.: Required - 2.0 , You have - 3.0

Note the only thing that failed is the video card name. Video card features all pass, and I'm not too sure but isn't that all that matters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back