FIFA 19 vs PES 2019: Which Is Better?

Julio Franco

Staff member
Fifa has a built in quiet difficulty modifier which will drive you mad sometimes. I almost learned to appreciate it. No matter what level you play against the AI, when it kicks in, your team could become girly squad against world stars. People complain about it but this game never gets easy. So I come back to it like I do to all other games that are fun to play after time passes.

Ok, you probably expected this, so here goes;

This has got to be the greatest FIFA fanboy review I have read over the past couple of years.

I buy and play both FIFA and PES every year.
Yes, PES hasn't evolved much the last couple of years, but it plays a realistic pace of football, while EA's version is a fast pace arcade style of play where you will bounce from the left goal to right goal in matter of seconds.

Sometimes I prefer this fast pace arcade like football and I will play a couple of games FIFA online (PES online is horrible because of the lag and the ability to cheat online). Other times I will play a nice offline match of Brazilian football in my fully licensed Brazilian competition, something EA doesn't have.

So many different opinions out there. Look at all the critics reviews at Metacritic and they all tell you a different story. Some say that the graphics in PES are far superior than the graphics in FIFA 19.

There will always be different opinions about both of these games, but this is just PES bashing here...

Back