Filehippo communication failure

Still having issue with filehippo so I decided to try Secunia PSI, it shows this as the only updateable programs
update or not.JPG
yes or no?

I would be inclined to do the update AFTER I have made a full backup AND a restore point. Most folks are content with just the latter if they have key data properly backed up.

Ok, I found out just now filehippo updater is no longer available, "FileHippo App Manager (formerly Update Checker) was a free software updater that could scan your computer for outdated software against its own collection of freeware at FileHippo.com, and then let you download the most updated version directly to your computer from within the program.". Any alternatives??

It looks like you're getting a communication error while using Filehippo. Even though you're online, this can happen sometimes. Here are a couple of things to try:

1. Restart your computer: A simple restart can often resolve temporary glitches.
  2. Check your internet connection: Make sure your internet connection is stable and working properly.
  3. Try Filehippo again later: The issue might be temporary on Filehippo's side. Try accessing it again in a few hours.
If none of these work, you can try searching for the software you want to download directly from the software developer's website.

Back