Firefox update problem

learninmypc

After the recent firefox update, every website (bookmark) I've gone to I've had to use Ctrl - to get it down to a reasonable size.
Is there some setting I don't remember of so I don't have to do same (Ctrl -) on all bookmarks?

After the recent firefox update, every website (bookmark) I've gone to I've had to use Ctrl - to get it down to a reasonable size.
Is there some setting I don't remember of so I don't have to do same (Ctrl -) on all bookmarks?

Maybe a glitch. I dont use FF so I cant really help you.

I just now found a folder on my desktop called "Old Firefox Data". Since I've got it back somewhat how I want it, should I dump it or ???

I am not sure what that data is for. I would google it.
Although I did not save the link I used :( it said something about saving the data. It did NOT say where it was saving it or ask me where I wanted to save it. So it sits on my desktop till I know what do with it. :)

Earlier today I did a full scan with M-bam & it came up clean. I then launched my Firefox browser & it wanted to start in safe mode for some odd reason with the option to reset it. I then tried SeaMonkey & samething. Quite odd in my opinion. Well, I know normally one can start it in safe mode, restart it & it should return to normal. NOPE, not this time.
I got tired of messing with Firefox so I went into Programes & Features & removed it,rebooted & reinstalled it. Oddly enough, I didn't have to remove/reinstall SeaMonkey.
I don't know what happened, but so far I'm back to somewhat normalcy. :)

Well for one thing you never said what version of Firefox you are using.? They do not share profiles so as to SeaMonkey-Why even use it? It is a bloated POS.

You failed to read my first post. I clearly said after the recent firefox update.
Why use SeaMonkey? Because I like it despite what you say. I've had less problems with it than Firefox.

The recent Firefox update to what Version? What release?I had a recent Firefox update to Firefox 23. If you don't like Firefox do not use it. I did read you OP but you never stated what release.

Back