First GeForce4 TI4200's to ship in a month!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't 3DSCrazyAce post information about the 4200 being on shelves by the end of April?
Geforce 4 Ti 4200
by crazyace @ 8:50 PM - [Comments]
NVIDIA officially reported that the Ti4200 Geforce 4 cards should appear in stores at the end of April, according to XBIT Labs.

Do you guys read 3ds :haha: ;)

If duplicate stories are found , the threads will be merged.
This shows the importance of Subject Line
& the "basics" guidelines for newcomers.

Please visit the 3DS homepage www.3dspotlight.com
Read the articles, guides, reviews, tweaks & links.
Also click on our sponsors.

I know Cheetah & lokem are trying real hard to win the contest, but there's WAY TOO MUCH news blurps posted w/o any in-depth information, substantiation, consideration, & url linking.

EXAMPLE:
Got News? > Thoroughbred out on the 20th of March
http://www.3dspotlight.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=376&perpage=20&pagenumber=1
Originally posted by uncleel
lokem posted:
AMD demonstrated Thoroughbred & Hammer @ CEBIT ( tradeshow in Germany)
http://www.3dspotlight.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=611

Got the idea? Just some comon courtesy & common sense. Remember, "QUALITY" posts!

What it takes to win... "The Contest" http://www.3dspotlight.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=382

I know Cheetah & lokem are trying real hard to win the contest, but there's WAY TOO MUCH news blurps posted w/o any in-depth information, substantiation, consideration, & url linking.

Got the idea? Just some comon courtesy & common sense. Remember, "QUALITY" posts!

I have to apologize for the few (or perhaps numerous :D) "not quite up to standard" news blurps. I was actually a news poster/submitter for another website. Too bad it only lasted a short while coz it somehow went down for no good reason, but it was REALLY fun and I loved it. So I really miss doing that.

And yes, I've got the idea after numerous friendly reminders from all of you here. Thank you all again ;)

One thing's for sure, who's NOT trying to win the contest? :D

Sorry about that guys, my mistake. :( I must have missed that post. Please feel free to delete or merge my post with 3DSCrazyAce's post earlier.

And I must thank you guys (especially Uncleel and Arris) for not jumping down my throat for doing this repeatedly.

As much time as I spend here you think I would have seen this before, but not me :) Anyways, I'll tighten up and not let it happen again!!!

And as lokem says who wouldn't want to win the contest. I would be happy with any of the prizes! :) Good luck to you guys and I know at least one person on this post will win something. IMO Arris is a lock for the mobo, memory, and P4, but who knows I'll guess we'll see soon enough!!!

And I must thank you guys (especially Uncleel and Arris) for not jumping down my throat for doing this repeatedly.
Agreed. I too have my share of that ;)

And as lokem says who wouldn't want to win the contest. I would be happy with any of the prizes! :) Good luck to you guys and I know at least one person on this post will win something. IMO Arris is a lock for the mobo, memory, and P4, but who knows I'll guess we'll see soon enough!!!
To add to that. I'd be happy even though I don't win anything. It somehow feels good to keep everyone informed. Sharing is everything here IMO.

Agreed lokem!!!

Even if I don't win anything I won't be discouraged from this site. I find 3DS to be informative and serious about their stuff. I'm glad I finally found a forum that doesn't argue about Intel vs. AMD all day long, and doesn't have stupid flame wars constantly.

Good luck to all in the contest!

"It somehow feels good to keep everyone informed. Sharing is everything here IMO."

Thats one reason to read the front page news...
I am sometimes guilty of forgetting about the front page as I am a forum addict ;)
But I do read it a couple of times a day and usually find some news that I was not aware of. Also the guides and reviews are updated more and more frequently.
Today there is a Medal of Honor tweak guide by 3DSThomas and just the other day there was a new motherboard review by Bobes(Toby. Never forget the front page! ;)

Me and you are one in the same Arris. Right after I posted the Via 4in1 drivers post I went to the homepage for the first time today and low and behold there it is on the homepage!!!

I have become addicted to this forum as well, so I rarely take the time to stop and look around. Guess I'll have to be more careful.

Super

Thats one reason to read the front page news...
I am sometimes guilty of forgetting about the front page as I am a forum addict ;)
But I do read it a couple of times a day and usually find some news that I was not aware of. Also the guides and reviews are updated more and more frequently.

Count me in on that :eek: I've been more careful ever since I posted that news article (forgot which one) which has already been posted in the front page. But the problem now lies in duplicate posts in the forums :D Heheh.. Like Cheetah says, I'll have to be more careful as well :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back