Fortnite Battle Royale Review

Julio Franco

Staff member
I still, do not get this game at all.
I'm old and outdated.

It's just a classical "Last Man Standing" deathmatch with cartoon graphics. And you pick up better weaponry as you're killing the enemies. You know... same 40-years-old concepts, but renamed, so that youngsters think it's something new.

Kinda like the fashion industry is selling reflective sunglasses, which are identical to those Sylvester Stallone was wearing in Tango&Cash movie from the 1980'es. But youngsters think it's something new.

I still, do not get this game at all.
I'm old and outdated.

It's just a classical "Last Man Standing" deathmatch with cartoon graphics. And you pick up better weaponry as you're killing the enemies. You know... same 40-years-old concepts, but renamed, so that youngsters think it's something new.

Kinda like the fashion industry is selling reflective sunglasses, which are identical to those Sylvester Stallone was wearing in Tango&Cash movie from the 1980'es. But youngsters think it's something new.

Thanks for explaining it, because I don't get the hype either, let alone those cashing out of this "phenomenon" without ever having a real job in their life.

Thanks for explaining it, because I don't get the hype either, let alone those cashing out of this "phenomenon" without ever having a real job in their life.

You're not alone. I goto my dad's house to visit then end up watching my brother, 11 years old, play this game non-stop and as a 34 year old with 2 kids, I still can't wrap my head around this game.

My son is 8 years younger than my brother, I can only imagine what new "Fornite" will be the hot thing at that time.

Back