Fps help

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i had a Intel Graphics controller ( yea its poop ) and i used to get 72 fps and 100 when i maxed on counterstrike.. i just installed a Nvidia Geforce 7600 Gs and im getting 60 fps and its not even changing.. how do i get better fps with a graphics controller? how can i change this fps i want at least 100

you dont want to get 100 FPS on Counterstrike because you'll start to tear, the reason your older integrated videocard was better in FPS is because if it went under 72 FPS ( as you said ) it will start to look messed up so it pulled out more resources to run better

Hope I helped ;)

Also.. Welcome to Techspot! :haha:

yea but i dont really care about the quality of the game i just want good performance from my grahpics card ( fps wise )

and thanks for the welcome :)

trust me... Your graphics card is 10000x better then integrated ones and they use less resources, Even my CS runs at 60 FPS and I have SLi ( 2 videocards ) and I run full qaulity.

Like I said "you dont want to get 100 FPS on Counterstrike because you'll start to tear, the reason your older integrated videocard was better in FPS is because if it went under 72 FPS ( as you said ) it will start to look messed up so it pulled out more resources to run better" ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back