Freezing PC, no idea whats wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

uksquall

Hey, My PC started to freeze ever since i got it, i thought it could just live with it.. but i cant, ive had it about 2 months now because my old one's power supply blew and it was really old, with the new PC, it started to freeze (if you can call it that) when i played games, such as Counter Strike, and TF2, even old games like hitman 2 and on some occassions even when its on desktop, but enver on hitman bloodmoney ive installed new chipset drivers, graphics drivers and even installed a case fan because i thought it was a heating issue, the case fan greatly reduced the heat of my pc but still it didnt help me at all with the freezing issue, heres the specs of my PC

CPU: AMD Phenom X4 9500 Socket AM2+
Motherboard: ASUSTeK M2N-MX SE plus
Chipset: Nvidia MCP61
Memory: 1GB DDR2
Powersupply: 450W
Videocard: Geforce 6150SE integrated 512MB

Any help would greatly be appreciated. Feel free to ask to any addition information, im willing to do whatever it takes.

well uhh, you have integrated graphics, and you're running a phenom. Usually when the pc just freezes and/or freezes and shuts off its a video or power issue.

not only that u're video is getting half of u're mem. u need more mem. although that is not the reason the computer is freezing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back