Fresh Diagnose problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StormBringer

I've been running Fresh Diagnose for about a week now. It seems to run fine and seems to be accurate, the problem is when I try to generate a report, it won't. It will start the process then just stop about 1/3 of the way into it. It just stops doing anything at all. It doesn't crash or stop responding or anything it just stops. I thought I wasn't giving it enough time so I let it stay there for a while, two hours later(I forgot I left it there) I came back and the progress hadn't moved.

Anyone have any idea what the problem is?
anyone have similar problems?

Hmmm. All this time (8mos?) & I never tried it. I *just* noticed that if I hold the cursor over the icons: I get a pop-up telling me what each one is > except 'system report'. I usually just 'save' the pages I want to keep. :rolleyes:

I glad that except for this issue it runs fine & seems accurate. Obvious answer would be contact 'Fresh'. ;)

Maybe I'll try to run it tonite after I go offline. Let ya know tomorrow what happened. :cool:

I did contact them but I'm not holding my breath for a reply seeing as it is a free utility. I was under the impression from the documentation, that the report you generate would give you tips on improving performance. That is the only reason I wanted to use the program to begin with.

SB,

Well I ran the report on the default settings (no benchmarks ran) & it generated a report to C:\ My Documents creating it's own folder. I read the report (took 5 min to generate) & it doesn't give 'tips' like SiSandra but rather gives info from which the user can deduce problems.

If you are trying to do the benchmarks, that may be the 'lock-up' problem: too much at once for the system to handle.

HTH,

Too much for what, my system or the program? I doubt it is the former. I have tried it with and without the benchmarks, but still no report.

Guess I'll just go back to SiSoft, though I don't like that one very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back