Fury launcher crashing; Unhandled Exception??

Status
Not open for further replies.

nvrslep303

Whenever i open the game Fury, it brings up the launcher and then in the little command box in the bottom left, as soon as it says, "verifiying hardware compatibility," it crashes. Why? Can somebody see if something is wrong on my dxdiag?

Thanks in advance

Are you getting BSODs? If so we will need your minidump files because I doubt the DXDiag is going to show us what is causing your crashes. Next time you post attach these files

How to Find Your Minidumps:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump files.

* It is the files we need need, not the whole folder.

* You'll see at the bottom of the reply screen Additional Options and under that "Manage Attachments."

Yeah I got the recently released nvidia driver and I could not find any new sound drivers. I have SoundMAX HD Audio and I am using XP. I have the version 5.10.0001.6110.....or so it says. I tried getting the newest directx but it still crashes... I'm so lost right now, its not even funny.

Okay, so from what I am understanding is that the crashes you get only occur with Fury. Correct?

If so, I would contact them and see is 1) anyone else is experiencing this issue or 2) if they have a list of hardware, etc. that are known to have conflicts.

Ive contacted them, but theyre slow. I told them what was happening and they're saying "WOW HOW 'BOUT THAT. We'll look at it." and now i'm stuck waiting while theyre probably doing nothing :/

But yeah its only fur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back