Game freezes, the screen goes black

Hey guys, I need some help, I wanna play LoL but I'm having a problem because the game freezes, the screen goes black and all I can hear is the sound of it.
I play on a pc with Windows Vista Business 32bit/ 2GB RAM/Intel Core2 CPU T7200 @ 2.0GHZ/ NVIDIA GeForce Go 7400.
I can't seem to get the proper drivers though, because the nvidia website says there are none available for this graphic card.. Ideas anyone??

I would either get a new graphics card or try lowering the settings as soon as you appears in a game. Change your resolution all the way down and make sure shadows and everything else is on low or very low and sound off if you like.

Why not upgrade your OS to windows 7? Well, if you lower everything in video setting. It will help. But my advice is get a new graphic card for your machine. I don't think you need it to since LOL doesn't require it, but for your case, you really should.

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/234272-System-Requirements
You are above the minimum specifications, but way below the Max. As for getting a new GFX card and upgrading to Windows 7, there is no point in this since he will need to replace the PSU and I Was watching a video yesterday... even if you upgrade a gfx card to a 600 series, the Core 2 Duo will be a huge bottleneck. Just tone all the settings down and upgrade your graphics drivers, I am looking on the site, this is a notebook right?? That is what it says the Go cards are.

Hey
got the same problem, sony vaio, geforce go 7400.
I downloaded the drivers, it wont install because:
"The NVIDIA Setup program could not locate any drivers that are compatible with your current hardware. Setup will now exit"
is there a cure for this, or I just can forget about playing lol on my notebook?

Hey
got the same problem, sony vaio, geforce go 7400.
I downloaded the drivers, it wont install because:
"The NVIDIA Setup program could not locate any drivers that are compatible with your current hardware. Setup will now exit"
is there a cure for this, or I just can forget about playing lol on my notebook?

Sony locks VAIOs so that they cannot install drivers straight from manufacturers (like nVidia). There is no way to get around this unless you use an unofficial nVidia driver.

Sony locks VAIOs so that they cannot install drivers straight from manufacturers (like nVidia). There is no way to get around this unless you use an unofficial nVidia driver.

ok I will try.
can you link me to some info? or where I can find it?

Back