Intel E2160 DualCore
DFI INfinity P965-s Dark
Leadtek PX8800 GT
2gb ram memory
Windows XP

Graphic driver: 175.19
DirectX: for August 2008

I have big problem!
In every game i play 10 minutes and just crash. Or back me on desktop or just restart CPU. I try, CS-Source, GTR, WoW and Mass Effect.
When crash and back me on desktop, error is in .exe file. When restart my CPU, i get blue window with some buffering.

Did you just build the system recently? Did you upgrade any parts before this trouble started? Is XP upgraded to Service Pack 3?

Sounds like a driver issue to me... that's what used to happen when I plugged in any USB device into my computer. We tried and tried to fix it, but until I had to replace the hard drive and start all over, I couldn't fix it. Did you try and fresh re-install/re-format of your main drive?

Check your CPU temperature using multiple programs like SpeedFan, CPU-Z, Prime95 and your BIOS hardware monitor. Check your GPU temperature using the NVIDIA Control Panel and another program like RivaTuner. All the programs can be found via Google. Take the average of all the temps to get a mean value for each component.

For your CPU, a value above 40-50C at idle indicates overheating. For the GPU, idle temps over 70C are something to worry about.

FreeMayk,
remove the side of your computer case and run it open for a while. See if the crashing stops

Thx for all.
I find why all games crash!!! Reason is overclocking my procesor. In some forum i find information for clock E-2160 processor. He default works on 1.8ghz but he may work on 2.8...
I don`t have good cooler for this overclocking. That is reason for crash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back