General Check

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisw87

A few days ago my internet spotted working, after restarting my computer and the router things were back to normal... or so I thought.

My computer and internet is being more sluggish than ever, I know my computer is old but it has never been this unresponsive.

Things such as opening new tabs in browsers and playing games such as TF2 are nothing like what they used to be.

The thing is I'm not sure if it is my computer or internet connection, hopefully someone will be able to help.

I've tried to run Avira Antivirus to check for problems but each time it completes my computer freezes.

I've been here before so attached is a hijack this log.

If you require any other info let me know.

Thanks,

Chris

Fix in Hijackthis:

O2 - BHO: TBSB09293 - {57F9FEF0-6EAE-4030-A68A-30FDC38B1B13} - (no file)

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)

Use ccleaner to clean windows and registry>>> http://www.ccleaner.com/

use checkdisk>>> accessible in explorer or open a command prompt and type chkdsk /f

I think you live in france because i saw "service de lancement wanadoo" in your log. So, let me tell you, i've been using wanadoo myself and i think the service is very bad.

When your internet stops working, just reset the router.

I've completed all 8 steps other than running SuperAntiSpyware.

The program would initialise by asking whether I'd like to check for updates, show up in the taskbar and in processes in task manager but would never actually load. Any ideas?

Since my last post I've managed to remove about 50-60 applications which I did not use. I've run CCleaner numerous times to clear up unwanted items.

I'm not in France, I'm in the UK. I used Wanadoo a long while back and am still using the wireless adapter and software which came with the package, have never been a problem to me.

Attacted are the logs for Malwarebytes and HijackThis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back