Gigabyte Aero 15X v8 Review: Hexa-core CPU, 144Hz Display, Slim Bezels

Julio Franco

Staff member
For a tech site, you guys need to learn what G sync is and how it works. The reason this laptop doesn't have G sync is because of battery life which is why it only has Optimus. You can't run both. A little googling does wonders.

For a tech site, you guys need to learn what G sync is and how it works. The reason this laptop doesn't have G sync is because of battery life which is why it only has Optimus. You can't run both. A little googling does wonders.

well what he said isnt exactly wrong now is it? There's a certain time when you can be a smartass and a time when you probably shouldnt. I mean, you could Google that, "how to be polite" or something, too.

You are correct, Optimus and G-Sync don't play along, but that is not contradicted by the article which simply states there is no G-Sync on this laptop. As for knowing the technology...

https://www.techspot.com/article/1454-gsync-vs-freesync/

I would like to include in the comparison chart Razer Blade Pro instead of the Stealth model, as it lacks dedicated GPU.

well what he said isnt exactly wrong now is it? There's a certain time when you can be a smartass and a time when you probably shouldnt. I mean, you could Google that, "how to be polite" or something, too.

Rekt.

You are correct, Optimus and G-Sync don't play along, but that is not contradicted by the article which simply states there is no G-Sync on this laptop. As for knowing the technology...

https://www.techspot.com/article/1454-gsync-vs-freesync/

Tyrannosaurus rekt.

Back