Gmail Hacked any solution

So, one of my friend's gmail account was hacked. Dont know how that hacker did it but that good for nothing chickenwuss has now added the security layer like phone verification as well.

What can I do to recover that account. Is there some gmail support number so that I can talk to. I have few infos like the activities that my friend performed through his account. Like where he signed up and send mails and what was his previous recover email and phone numbers.

Any help or suggestion is highly appreciated...

So, one of my friend's gmail account was hacked. Dont know how that hacker did it but that good for nothing chickenwuss has now added the security layer like phone verification as well.

What can I do to recover that account. Is there some gmail support number so that I can talk to. I have few infos like the activities that my friend performed through his account. Like where he signed up and send mails and what was his previous recover email and phone numbers.

Your friend needs to ask google unless your friend wants YOU to have access also.

Best choice is to CLOSE the account, open a new one, and this time use 2 factor protection.
The longer you delay, the more the hacker will get from your account and your friends will really be P***ed at you.

Have your friend call google directly and have them look into the problem, make sure he has his facts right about his account.
They'll look into the last ip address that touched the account when it was hacked if they find out it was not him.
They will reset it, I suggest you mention to your friend he use a much more difficult password to guess out of the blue.
Simple enough for him to think of quickly and login and logout when necessary.
Look into changing your passwords every six months and keep any stored passwords or credit information clear from the browsers.

http://www.wikihow.com/Contact-Google

Back