Hacking problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
I only had bought this pc about 1yr and half ago and im having hacking problems..... I must of pissed sum1 off XD...
Ive had to use system recovery so many times i lost count, seems as if that has been altered too..

Anyone know if restoring a PC with system restore discs which im looking to buy would be more effective in the long run or would it be exactly like system recovery feature...
Ive recently restored my computer via system recovery thats on this computer and it isnt cleaning out entire computer to its factory state, it use to.. Actually its made things slower which i thought was strange... And also 2 more administrators added themselves for some reason which i dont know myself how to change and Im only person that use this computer.. Strange things happen to my comp lol...

I know a little bit about computers but not an expert on pc systematics.

Does anyone know how I can have my computer easily redone when it gets hacked again? not using system recovery on computer but other ways, I mainly use this computer for gaming. Thanks

Sounds like you do not have much choice otherwise. You have to install by the System Recovery DISK, not a recovery on the computer.
Then immediately install Avira Antivir or Avast, Windows Defender, Zone Alarm or Comodo Firewall, spy Sweeper or Spyware Doctor, or SuperAntiSpyware, and Malwarebytes.
Then install or reinstall your chipset and the other drivers, then the Windows updates, and finally Service Pack 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back