HELP!!! My work computer keeps rebooting/crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought another PowerSpec (7124) for my company and it's been an absolute lemon. The HD had to be replaced after about 2 weeks. This is now the 2nd PowerSpec that just reboots on it's own ALL the time. I turned the settings in XP Pro so that I could get mini dumps - hoping the experts can tell me the problem. I replaced the memory today so I'm fairly certain it's not hard drive or memory related. Could it be a bad motherboard or possibly a driver conflict? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is the first crash dump I got today...i have other crash dumps which seem to be a little different (Bugcheck Analysis) - please email me a toddbridges1@comcast.net with any suggestions.

Thanks,

Todd

Gang,

I just realized the crash dump I sent earlier was the dump before I replaced the memory - based on a quick google search, when you get the BugCheck 1A, folks were saying it's probably bad memory. After replacing the memory, I'm getting the following crash dump (different BugCheck code)- I'm clueless on what is going on:

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

I have removed your debug reports due to the fact that your debugger was using the wrong symbols. If you would like to read your own minidumps, take a look at this short tutorial HERE.

Go and read this thread HERE and see if it helps.

If it doesn`t, attach 5 or 6 of your latest minidumps here.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Re:

Howard, can u make any sense of this debug session? I'm confused at this point - reinstalled the OS and it started malfunctioning right away. How do I do a memtest? I've already replaced the memory but perhaps both sets were bad (unlikely but possible)

Howard,

How do I run memtest86+? DO I burn an ISO and then boot from CD? I'm confused - the site doesn't explain too well on how to run it.

Something is majorly wrong with my PC and I just got it - I reinstalled XP Pro this afternoon and it crashed shortly after I did a clean install. I'm thinking it's a HW failure (possibly memory) but not sure.

Take care,

Todd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back