help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xain

In Star Wars Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast, I am in the Yavin Swamp and the game keeps freezing around the fight with the 2 shadowtroopers about 2 minutes into the stage. If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know.

Have you tried reinstalling Jedi Knight 2? I have had problems like that before and a reinstall seemed to fix them, just make sure you backup your save games before you do it :grinthumb .

BTW, when I say reinstall, I really mean uninstall COMPLETELY and then install once again; as just a simple reinstall didn't work for me. I don't really know why a reinstallation fixed the problems though, perhaps some corrupt files :confused: .

If that doesn't help, maybe you could run a defrag of your main hard drive/partition and the one containing the game files.

Well, i tried to reinstall it, but it still freezes. I get a message that says An error has occured and the program must be shut down. It's still at the same part with the lightsaber fight against the shadowtroopers in the Yavin Swamp level. There are no scratches on the cd that would cause this problem. Maybe its just a bad cd and need a new one?

Thx for the suggestion though. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back