Help PC is loaded with spyware

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a pc that I am trying to avoid re-formatting. I have run several antispyware programs but none of them get everything. I have attached my HiJackThis log with hopes that someone could look at it and make suggestions. someone look at it?

Still have things running

I did as much as I could with your suggestions. I was not able to download Nialfix.cmd from either site. I did a search to find other places to download but came up with the same sites. I know I have references to Aurora/Nail. I will keep trying to find nailfix.cmd. While I keep trying this please check out my latest HiJackThis log.

aurora/nail

This is the same area I was sent to before. I was able to download the first two programs, but the actual nailfix.cmd cannot be downloaded. When I click on the first link I get a screen stating that the page cannot be found.When I click on the mirror link I get a screen stating there has been an internal file error. The computer I am using to download the programs is not the infected machine. I have absolutely no problems with this pc.Is there somewhere else I can get nailfix.cmd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back