[Help]Random Shutdown/ Bluescreen

Kieron0569

My pc randomly turns off now and again and also sometimes i get a blue screen, Its not a virus I'm sure of that, but i recently installed a 4gb ram ddr3, my pc is the "Emachine ET1862" and i currently have 6gb DDR3 Ram installed.

I' have 2 slots free for ram so i moved my ram earlier to see if any changes, no freezes yet but maybe its a different reason? i always cleaned the fan but it was not that dusty.

I installed "speedfan" and here are the results

speedfankh.png

And here are my system specs ;)

computerz.png

Thank you in advance.

Did you have Blue Screens prior to installing the 4 gigs of RAM? Does the 4 gigs match the 2 gigs in timings and voltage requirements as the original 2 gigs?

Have you tried uninstalling the 4 gigs to see if the BSOD's stop?

I have not uninstalled the 4gig to see if the BSOD stops, Also how do I check this " Does the 4 gigs match the 2 gigs in timings and voltage requirements as the original 2 gigs"

Edit: I've reinstalled Windows 7, To see if this helps.

No crashs, or anything at all. Ive not reinstalled Speedfan because i dont want to download lots on my pc now ;)

Thanks for the update. See how it runs in the next two days and please give us an update. If you experience trouble at any time please continue this thread.

Back