Help!!! re virus Worm/Autoit.HH SCVVHSOT.exe in my system32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im a newbie here. Im reposting this because aparently i posted it at the wrong forum thread accdg to the administrator.

Hi techspot community.

I'm having problems re my laptop.

First, i discovered there was something wrong when i tried to press CTRL-ALT-DEL and a pop

up window appeared saying to the effect that task manager was disabled by administrator.
Then, the pop up window "Registry editor
Registry editing has been disabled by your administrator" keeps on appearing. especially

when i open or close applications and at the start of the reboot.
Then, at the control panel, the "folder options" was nowhere to be found

Second, when i tried to scan my computer, i discovered that my system32 has been infected by

a worm virus.
Virus name: Virus identified Worm/Autoit.HH
It appeared in the following subfolders:
C: WINDOWS\System32\SCVVHSOT.exe
C: WINDOWS\system32\blastclnnn.exe
C: WINDOWS\SCVVHSOT.exe
I tried scanning my computer using the fre versions of AVG and ESET NOD32 antivirus. the

threat it said was healed. but the problem persists.

Third, when i restart or put the PC off, it does not shot down, but the tabs like "Windows

start" are gone so i could not press any button. So what i do is, i pull the battery so it

turns off because the power button itself does not respond to anything when i push it to

supposedly turn it off. By the way, my computer does not recognize any flashdrive when i

insert it in the USB port.

I'm thinking of reformatting my computer. but i have a lot of programs and installing them

all over again would be both tasking and inconvenient. My files are all here, especially for

school.
Is there a way to solve this without reformatting? PLEASE HELP ME!! Thank you. I would

greatly appreciate any tips on what to do.

Rean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back