Help wanted with MS Word error

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have been having trouble with MS Word and my access database when i try to save a letter i get the following error

Runtime error 506
The WindowName$ command is not available because a document window is not active

This does not happen all the time anyone any ideas how to resolve this issue? i have triued to google this issue but, the results i got back where of no use.

I am using Office 2000

stab that computer and than steeel a new one its freee and you can get the most expensive pc out there for freeee yaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy o but you mite wanna brake into a hard were store first and steel a few tools jest get in by braking a hole in the wall with the largest vehicle you can find as long as you don't break any of the windows the alarms shouldn't go of thats the great thing about walls yaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!! o and then jest use the tools and such that you get from there to do things like brake glass cases and oooo yaa brake into a clothing store and get clothes that will cover up all of your body and if you can get a wet soot to were under that or better yet a dry soot witch is jest even more water proof and will not let your hair of skin cells get out and cover your face good you will be completely not cot!!!!

read his location ...

Access is a database program

Word is a document program

Seldom does one need to interact with the other. IMO, most home users do not
need Access -- I recommend uninstall that component.

I use MS word as the output ofr my letters in my access database however, i have been getting intermitent error 509 the comand windowname$ is not available any ideas whts causing this?

how to fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back