Help with MSN Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I have Age of Empires 2 and Zone. I have a firewall and opened all the ports it said to in the help section of Zone. The problem is I can enter the lobby and enter a game room but when someone trys to launch it gos into the game and before entering the AOE2 game lobby it says connecting and then the error message: Unable to join game. I tryed hosting but when I launch im in the AOE2 lobby but no one else comes up. They say then they get the error message Unable to join game. Please help, Thanks.

I am getting the same as you. But all I want is to get to play the free games and it wont let me. It says (connection to the game server could not be established) on a black screen. If you get yours fixed email me at curry200@verizon.net Thanks.

Msn Multiplayer Help

HELP i am getting this message for my game Age of empires 2 and when i try to join a game it works except when the host launches an error message comes up that says unable to join game can someone please help i had problem for a while and really want to play if you find a solution e- mail me TDonEng@aol.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that game is kind of old.... i found out with a lot of the older ZONE games that the older they are , the less likely they are to work on the zone.

help!!! evertime i try to play aoe2 with ppl on zone.com it keep saying unable to join could it be my ip or something or the router can any1 help me who have the same problem and fix it help me out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back