Help!! Worm infection

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 days ago my pc got infected with some worm, i suspect. It keeps switching off my norton auto protect and my windows firewall automatically and i can't even switch on my windows firewalla anymore!! It also keeps opening up my msn messenger automatically and when i log in, a message about a photo is sent automatically to everyone on my contact list. I've tried many solutions for various problems but i can't seem to get rid of this one. Worst still, weird files start to download automatically into my pc and everytime i delete it, it comes back itself whenever i connect to the internet. I've tried Vundofix, look-2-medestroy, ewido,smitfraudfix and many other possible means but i still can't seem to fix it!! It also adds this file called b.exe,303.exe,304.exe stuff in my system32 folder. PLEASE HELP

heres my hijack log

go HERE, and follow all the instructions to the letter. don't forget to alter the name of hijack this. i would also suggest to dump norton. if you decide to dump norton get AVG for free from www.grisoft.com and a free firewall from www.zonealarm.com. after you have completed the instructions post a fresh hjt along with ewido log or avg scan log too.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Follow the instructions exactly as outlined by tomrca.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as an attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of leo158 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back