Hey! My rank changed!

Goofy Newfie

I changed from a gunner to a bombadier! How does the system work? I have already gathered that 15 got me my new rank. Do they change after every fifteen posts?

Originally posted by Goofy Newfie
I changed from a gunner to a bombadier! How does the system work? I have already gathered that 15 got me my new rank. Do they change after every fifteen posts?

Read SNGX1275 link he left. No not after 15, it changes as you post higher...higher rank means more posts, the higher you get it spreads out.....I asked the same question at the begining of March, it is in "Site comments and suggestions"

Have fun and enjoy your stay !!

Search feature

I think if you use the search feature and search for "rank"s you will find what you are looking for......

First of all
:wave: :wave: Welcome to 3D Spotlight :wave: :wave:
I hope to see you stick around a little while longer. :) You never know what you can contribute to our happy little home :cool:

Second of all

Good point Ryan8139, the search feature is everyone's friend. It is very helpful.

Originally posted by poertner_1274
First of all
:wave: Welcome to 3D Spotlight :wave:
I hope to see you stick around a little while longer. :) You never know what you can contribute to our happy little home :cool:
Thanks bud :grinthumb like my sig says I've been a long time reader of the mainpage and the boards. Just for some reason decided tonight to finally register. I knew I could expect a warm welcome.

Thanks again -
Ryan

That is what we are here for, glad you feel at home.
People are always welcome here at 3DS as longs as they share knowledge, and information with everyone.
Hope to see you doing the same. If you do you will get a warm welcome by everyone, not just me :)

Thank you Julio, that makes things a little easier on everyone, and give them something to strive for too :grinthumb

I agree Julio, thanks for updating it, now I know were I have to go to get the next rank....GREAT job and site.

Thanks..

I have taken evrybody's advice and have checked out the search feature...I found lots of useful information. Thanks for the tips about ranks.

Back