Hi i need your help

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi i am new to this forum and i need your help.....i have every 5 sec one message down right to my screen with the yellow icon who i post my msg.the program open this 2 site. don't check)and some other msg in the centre of the screen who said fatal error.....plz help me...i try panda antivirus...nod32 and spyware doctor but no one of this don't work to this virus/spy ware i don't know what the hell is the name

Removed dodgy url.

download hijackthis from www.majorgeeks.com and copy it to a folder on your C:\ drive. Change the name of the program to analyse.exe and run it. Post the log to this thread and we will have a look at it for you.

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as Attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Also, let me know the results of the Panda Antirootkit scan.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of profi only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

You`re running HJT from the wrong location.

Your system is infected with a variety of malware.

Now, go and follow the instructions in my post above.

This thread is for the use of profi only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

again plz

i am really confused....i download 5 programs....what of all this do u want to attach here?what is the right location?

Read and follow the instructions. It`s not difficult.

HijackThis is supposed to be run from C:\program files. If you had followed my instructions, rather than downloading HJT as was suggested by someone else(no offence to AlbertLionheart), the version in my instructions automatically places itself in the proper directory.

All you have to do then is rename it, again, as per the instructions.

Therefore, I urge you to delete your existing version of HJT and follow the instructions.

Yes, your HijackThis is now in the proper location and named correctly.

All you have to do now, is follow the instructions in this thread.

Start at step1 and finish at step15. then and only then, post the requested log files and the results of the Panda Antirootkit scan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back