Hijackthis log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

I need urgent assistance reading this hijackthis log. My computer has been infected by spyware. I have use several antispyware (malawarebyte, smifraudfix, adware) but nothing seems to solve the problem. I run hijackthis but I do not have experience using it.

Thanks

Don't see much to worry about where spyware is concerned, and you have software dealing with it anyway. But I see perhaps to much of an overload of "stuff". Too many taskbars, too many demands being made by too many minor programs and security programs.
Perhaps you just have too many processes for the memory and resources available...
Perhaps you could use a dose of CCleaner and Comodo?

After cleanning hijackthis log

Hello,

I did run FixIEDefender and it seems to remove the spyware. I did run Hijackthis again to be sure that nothing is there. Can someone check the log for me.

Thanks

Please re-open HiJackThis and scan. Check the boxes next to all the entries listed below.

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_11\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LogitechCommunicationsManager] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\Communications_Helper.exe"
O4 - Startup: DING!.lnk = C:\Program Files\Southwest Airlines\Ding\Ding.exe
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_11\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_11\bin\ssv.dll
O23 - Service: Viewpoint Manager Service - Viewpoint Corporation - C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe

Now close all windows other than HiJackThis, then click Fix Checked. Close HiJackThis. Reboot into safe mode.

Restart your computer and as soon as it starts booting up again continuously tap F8. A menu should come up where you will be given the option to enter Safe Mode.

Please go to Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs and remove the following:
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Manager\ViewMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\Communications_Helper.exe
C:\Program Files\OpenCASE\OpenCASE Media Agent\MediaAgent.exe

Please note any other programs that you don't recognize in that list in your next response.

Your Java is out of date:
Download the current version v6 u6:
https://www.techspot.com/downloads/6463-java-se.html

Then uninstall this version: C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_11\bin\jusched.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back