Hjt log, combofix log, avg anti-spyware log

Status
Not open for further replies.

myquelahira

I've read the thread Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. and I wanna check if my computer is infected.
thanks in advance!

Attachments

• ComboFix.txt
    15.2 KB · Views: 5
In addition to what Tmagic650 posted, please do the following.

Navigate to www.virustotal.com.

Copy and paste the following into the text box in the middle of the page and then press the Send File button:

C:\Windows\System32\RegisterExe.exe

Please post the results here.

Regards :)

This thread is for the use of myquelahira only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our Security and the Web forum.

Oh Kitty500cat,
you must be a woman... I have cats and I love them dearly, but I am a 57 year old man, and I am married, You did bug me about asking members to include basic info

Sorry, what?

I'm a teenage guy. It appeared to me as if myquelahira had already read the instructions, and I was simply asking him/her to check out a file that showed up in the ComboFix log.

Where did I ask members to include basic info?

So your a teenage guy... Kitty500cat. Didn't you tell me not to ask members for basic system specs and location info?

Congratulations, your logs are all clean.

If you have any further virus/spyware problems, please post in this thread.

Regards :)

This thread is for the use of myquelahira only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our Security and the Web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back