HJT log please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I was just wondering about HJT and there was a suspicious line that I was wondering about when I googled it I got a link coming to a forum here. Everyone advised him to delete the folders and items. Except i'm not that great and have my HJT log in the attachments if anyone could look over it and tell me as detailed as possible how to remove it, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

I can find nothing particularly nasty in your log.

If you would like to point out the entry that is concerning you, I`ll be happy to advise.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of nerdsGrape only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Right here. O23 - Service: Remote Packet Capture Protocol v.0 (experimental) (rpcapd) - Unknown owner - %ProgramFiles%\WinPcap\rpcapd.exe" -d -f "%ProgramFiles%\WinPcap\rpcapd.ini (file missing). If nothings wrong then ok!

Howard, correct me if I'm wrong, but doesnt:

C:\Program Files\D-Tools\daemon.exe

cause problems sometimes? I've seen it before, so tell me if I'm wrong.

sw123 said:
Howard, correct me if I'm wrong, but doesnt:

C:\Program Files\D-Tools\daemon.exe

cause problems sometimes? I've seen it before, so tell me if I'm wrong.

daemon.exe is part of the Daemon tools programme. It is a virtual drive programme and it`s driver d347bus.sys has been known to cause problems on some systems.

However, it is a perfectly legit programme.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back