Holiday Gift for IT Professional?

NetCablesPlus

I have a small number (probably no more than two dozen of them) of high value corporate clients who purchase large volumes of ethernet cables, fiber optic cables, keystone jacks, server racks, etc. I would like to send them an IT-related, preferably humorous, thank you gift at holiday time. For the right gift, I could imagine spending $50 each, though $25 would be better. :) I really want the gift to be humorous (and not of significant value) because I do not want to be nor do I want to put the recipient in the position of raising eyebrows over ethics issues.

Unfortunately, I have absolutely no idea as to what this gift might be. I thought of paying an artist to develop a humorous sculpture using patch cables (or some other such item) but that would suddenly turn this into a serious project and might be way out of my price range.

Anyway, I would appreciate any thoughts that the TS community may have on possible gift ideas. For the IT Pro's out there: What was the best holiday or thank you gift you have ever received from a vendor?

Back