how do i get ride of project1 spyware???

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got this spyware from msn messenger and now my pc is infected with plenty of adwares and spywares and crazy stuff. someone help me get rid of this
project1 spyware. and i need a good antivirus software that will block adwares and spywares. ????/

I have moved your thread to the correct forum.

If you don`t have any antivirus or firewall software installed, do the following.

Download and install the free AVG or Avast antivirus programmes and either the free Zonealarm or Kerio firewall programmes. You can get them HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.

Install whichever firewall you chose, followed by whichever antivirus programme you chose. Reboot your system the required number of times. Run the antivirus updates.

Then, go and read the Trojan Pakes and other nasties preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as an attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of kundi13 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

right ive downloaded and installed avg and zone alarm and the other tools aswell. however i went to safe mode and was running the the softwares and it deleted all the bad stuff unfortunatly when i log in to normal mode after about 4mins of usage the computer shows the blue screen error says something on the lines of...if u have inadequate disk space please free up or something. which to my it may be the cause of my disk space because i have 250gb of disk space but the computer is only reconising about 120gb where is the other half of my hard drive?? lolz soo many errors.

and i cant seem to run ssd software because it cant find an internet connection which is weird. however i cant seem to log in my msn messenger aswell because it was saying when doing the tests the key ports for msn has failed...could not find connection there either. ??

Post a fresh HJT log and I`ll take a look for you.

At this stage, I can`t tell you why you`re getting the low disk space warning or why you`re getting BSOD`s

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of kundi13 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back