How does this look?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oly

It was 2 days ago i was surfing the net, with 5-6 browser open, i guess i hit a bad site and all of a sudden all open browsers just disappeared (closed down) and the pc crashed, could not even shut off my pc had to do that manually, but it was late so i just kept the pc off and turned it on the next day, when i did that windows would not open, so i had to go into safe mode and that opened windows, so i did a systems restore, and pc seems to be working again! But i have a bad feeling i have something rotten in it now, i did a norten virus scan and a online panda scan, they both did not seem to find anything wrong, maybe you can see if u see something rotten in denmark in my hijackthislog.

maybe I uploaded in wrong format

maybe I uploaded my txt wrong , first post is a txt zip

Attachments

• highjackthis.txt
    8.6 KB · Views: 5
Cosmetics basically, Denmark is safe for the moment.

Boot in Safe Mode,
UNinstall anything to do with the O23 down below
Then run HJT and fix:
ALL your O16 - DPF: entries
O23 - Service: Remote Packet Capture Protocol v.0 (experimental) (rpcapd) - Unknown owner - %ProgramFiles%\WinPcap\rpcapd.exe" -d -f "%ProgramFiles%\WinPcap\rpcapd.ini (file missing)
Delete that WinPcap directory with everything in it.

hey

Hey thx for your quick reply :)

I am sorry i do not know what to uninstall! I do not no what program that would have this O23 - Service: Remote Packet Capture Protocol v.0 (experimental) (rpcapd) - Unknown owner - %ProgramFiles%\WinPcap\rpcapd.exe" -d -f "%ProgramFiles%\WinPcap\rpcapd.ini (file missing)
Please help me out with what i can maybe delete.

If i understand you corectly you want me to delete all O16 - DPF: entries
i have in my txt corect? with hijackthis program?

Click Start/Control Panel/Add/Remove Programs. If there, UNinstall anything to do with:
\Program Files\WinPcap\rpcapd.exe

Run a HJT scan and (if still there) place a tick-mark in the little square before:
ALL your O16 - DPF: entries
O23 - Service: Remote Packet Capture Protocol v.0 (experimental) (rpcapd) - Unknown owner - %ProgramFiles%\WinPcap\rpcapd.exe" -d -f "%ProgramFiles%\WinPcap\rpcapd.ini (file missing)

Now click on the Fix Checked button in HJT. Exit HJT.

Delete that WinPcap directory with everything in it.

hey

Thank you for your detailed help :) ok i did as instrucked, so how does new log look?

It's OK by normal standards.
I don't like Flashget and Symantec/Norton personally.
You should STOP using Internet Explorer and support your fellow-Scandinavians by switching to Opera, or get Firefox.

Thank you for your help , seems like pc is alittle nicer :) I have used opera, but it crashed alittle to much for my likeings, i use norton because i got it free, i use online virus scans as well eh. What program would u use instead of flashget? The people i have talked to said it is nice, i had downloader acelrator before it was nice when u got the spyware out of it.

I have another question, i was wondering how do i find on my pc, the upstart programs, i mean when the pc starts up(boots up) there are programs that automatically start with windows, i would maybe like to shut a few of these program off on upstart if it is posible, so wondering how to click my way to finding that, and i am wondering what programs should start on upstart that is nesacary? anyone have a clue on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back