How many hours per day do you play video games and how old are you?

Hello to answer the question follow this template:

Hours per day: (hours)

If you like you can also add some additional info, such as why you spend so little or so much time on video games. type in your average amount hours, please do not say things like "sometimes I spend 10+ hrs sometimes I spend 1 minute". I making this poll for a assignment at school and it will help me determine what age group spends the most amount of time playing video games (if you were wondering). Please share this I need around 30 results.
Thank you for participating!

Hours per day: (0)

I probably spend too much time on computers anyway and the priority is to keep physically and mentally active. In my youth there were few obese folk around. As you get older staying fit needs application. If you exercise when you are young and keep at it you'll see the benefits when you age. At least, I hope that's correct. Good luck with the survey.

Last edited:
HPD: Anything between zero and 0.

Far too busy these days for gaming. Just ask my overly dusty PS4 sulking in the corner of my office!

I tend to binge game now. When I finally do get time I'll play on and off all day. Then go weeks without it again. :(

I had to check with Wikipedia on that one.
"Ellen Bennet argued that the Septuagint Genesis 5 numbers are in tenths of years, which "will explain how it was that they read 930 years for the age of Adam instead of 93 years, and 969 years for Methuselah instead of 96 years, and 950 years for that of Noah instead of 95 years"...
So, you are 96.9 years old in todays units. SirWithASlur will have to extend the axis if he does a histogram. :)

I had to check with Wikipedia on that one.
"Ellen Bennet argued that the Septuagint Genesis 5 numbers are in tenths of years, which "will explain how it was that they read 930 years for the age of Adam instead of 93 years, and 969 years for Methuselah instead of 96 years, and 950 years for that of Noah instead of 95 years"...
So, you are 96.9 years old in todays units. SirWithASlur will have to extend the axis if he does a histogram. :)
I will not comment on the hazards of altering the text. But for mathematical analysis, the -1 is more damaging and intended to be a non-useful number as I don't game at all.

Wouldn't it just have been easier to give your age - or a believable random age?! :D

As if all user data on the web were accurate??? Sorry, got a sick sense of humor here.

I play roughly 2-3 hours when ever I get a chance to go on the game which is also maybe most times 1 or 2 times a week. Other than that I would want to play get about 3 steps before my computer and typically bail out to the bed and the laptop lol :)

Back