How Much Can I Get for My Computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLope

I was planning on selling my computer and i wondering how much its worth. Or if it would be better to scrap it and sell it as parts. You can check out my system specs to see what I have. I also have a 20" HD Monitor I would probably sell with it. Does anyone have any ideas? Or is it even worth it? Please help me out.

Thanks

All prices are local, based on how much people know you.
You could get $40 to $110 for the monitor, based upon where you are. In southern Arizona, you have to compete with the prices for Acer, Samsung, etc... There are a lot of NEW monitors for $99 to $150... figger on half the sale price.
You didn't describe the computer or other components, so no way to advise.

It's a Gateway GT5268 Desktop
There is nothing wrong with it I just wanted to use a laptop instead. I got it a 1 1/2 ago and spent about $1,800 on it for the computer, monitor, and a nice Cannon printer. Is it worth selling? Or would I loose so much money on it that its not worth selling? Well anyways thank for the help and advice.

I'd say keep it, you cant get any more than 300 for the whole thing, minus the monitor of course, but that even depends on the brand and resolution of the monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back