How to control Win/10 Updates

D

DelJo63

Having concern for the Creator's Update, I googled "how to shutdown win 10 without updates?"

The results lead to interesting disclosures, including the direct answer, but ALSO
  • how to disable updates
With a firm conviction that the USER should have the choices on systems management, I invite you to run the query for yourself and to take control of your system - - of course, this means that Y O U become responsible for all consequences.

Hi. Believe it or not. Microsoft doesn't send you updates just to aggravate you. Read this by Tim Fisher and you might change your mind.
https://www.lifewire.com/windows-updates-patch-tuesday-faq-2625777
The updates that, on most computers, install automatically, often times on Patch Tuesday, are security related patches and are designed to plug recently discovered security holes. These should be installed if you want to keep your computer safe from intrusion.

Hi IMHO! Sooner or later you're going to have to install windows updates if your going to run W10 and be safe. I think this is worth repeating.
The updates that, on most computers, install automatically, often times on Patch Tuesday, are security related patches and are designed to plug recently discovered security holes. These should be installed if you want to keep your computer safe from intrusion.
Having repeated myself again:D, I'm going to leave this subject and go on to better subjects. :D

Back