How to Manage daily routine

Wake up, mourn the low sleep hours, eat some cereal, wash up, drive to work, do some funky stuff sometimes, drive home, mourn the lack of time to do anything, mourn having to waste more time preparing food, make food, eat, spend a couple hours relaxing, sleep.

Routine 1: Wake up --> read --> trade --> study --> exercise --> study --> read --> sleep
Routine 2: Wake up --> read --> trade --> study --> practice piano --> study --> read --> sleep
Routine 3: Wake up --> read --> study --> practice piano --> recreation --> read --> sleep

Typically those are my routines, unless I need to attend to something the NSA doesn't know about. In which case, I have a forth routine: plot --> strategize --> prep --> execute --> debrief --> taunt

Since Routine 4 is a secret, I'd appreciate it not leaving this forum.

Also, Merry Christmas! Hope everyone has a great holiday and New Year.

I do same thing every day.. My day starts at around 3pm usually. Anyways here it goes from 3pm again..

Wake up --> school till 8pm --> work from 9pm to 6am commission job towing cars then get home at --> 7am sleep till 3pm and repeat.

As for the weekends forget about it fi don't sleep at all till Sunday night and that is acoss if I do not work on Sunday night which most times I do.

During the weekends I work during the day due to the fact I work for commission and weekends is the best time to tow cars because everyone is home and the car is home .

By the way by towing cars mean repo.. Yea I take people's cars if they fail to pay their note / bill z

Back