How to stop all e-mail notifications

R

RustyTech

I'd like to continue getting the notifications on the top right, but how do I stop all e-mail notifications?
I really am tired of getting 10s if not 100s of e-mails...

Only time that happens to me (I have email disabled on the CP as well) is when I purposely select to get email notifications on news comment threads, which is still selectable on the news view when posting.

Only time that happens to me (I have email disabled on the CP as well) is when I purposely select to get email notifications on news comment threads, which is still selectable on the news view when posting.
I have everything unchecked that I can find in my settings and still getting email alerts. What is CP? I like to monitor posts until they stop receiving replies, I hate having to delete emails for replies that aren't directed at me. Any chance we will see a fix for this?

Last edited:
I have everything unchecked that I can find in my settings and still getting email alerts. What is CP? I like to monitor posts until they stop receiving replies, I hate having to delete emails for replies that aren't directed at me. Any chance we will see a fix for this?
CP? I believe its Control Panel.

Please check the control panel and also your watched threads. There is no way you get email alerts if those are disabled for a given thread (or as a general setting). Thanks.

Back