How to Stream PC Games on Twitch

I would have loved to get into something like this in my Teens and 20's. Way too much time spent at work and responsibility at home to take the time. Although I never really will understand the fascination with watching other people play a video game outside of a few minutes to see some Gameplay before you purchase. I guess I am just an old fuddy.

Although I never really will understand the fascination with watching other people play a video game outside of a few minutes to see some Gameplay before you purchase. I guess I am just an old fuddy.
It's mostly a cult of personality thing. Same nonsense as "reality" shows or "Watch x react to..." video's where x is usually a group of attention seekers who deliberately play up to the camera. Personally the first thing I add to Youtube searches when looking for gameplay / walkthroughs is "No commentary". I can't even last 30 seconds with the rest.

I do enjoy seeing streamers get ganked and then get so upset they leave the match and look for another lobby.

These younger players can't try to improve their skills in a match, they simply quit and look for another game, that to me is hilarious.

Streaming has become so easy and common nowadays.

*Old man voice* - "Back in my day we had to do high speed chases against cop cars to get a news helicopter to stream us on TV"

I would have loved to get into something like this in my Teens and 20's. Way too much time spent at work and responsibility at home to take the time. Although I never really will understand the fascination with watching other people play a video game outside of a few minutes to see some Gameplay before you purchase. I guess I am just an old fuddy.
It is the same as discussing your favorite game with friends or on a forum or any other online gaming community with some extra benefits.

I play STO known as Star Trek Online since 2010 still I have Twitch account but it's cool to understand how to setup my own page so others can see how cool my ships I use are. Fed, Rom, Klingon Huge family all have the same mother but have different fathers. Now 2 others added. I wanted to see what was the difference using ENG vs TAC or SCI. Best one is SCI followed by ENG uses robot hovering drones to attack the enemy on the ground. SCI uses all sorts of cool magic not really it's really neat tools. TAC can call or beam down armed security level III down to help protect you. Klingon can have many dog like best to attack for you also. All of them can use Horda that can be turned into large attacking creature to kill the enemy also. Which one is the best SCI FED followed by the ROM TAC. I with I could use Twitch or Youtube to show off what I been doing with my STO. I know some try to make money at this as well.

...Although I never really will understand the fascination with watching other people play a video game...

Its the same reason why people like to watch professional sports. They know they could go play the game themselves, but they will almost certainly never be that good - unless they are young enough to have the time to dedicate to getting that good.

At the end of the day, watching someone play a video game is not all that much different than watching someone play Football or Baseball.

...Although I never really will understand the fascination with watching other people play a video game...

Its the same reason why people like to watch professional sports. They know they could go play the game themselves, but they will almost certainly never be that good - unless they are young enough to have the time to dedicate to getting that good.

At the end of the day, watching someone play a video game is not all that much different than watching someone play Football or Baseball.

Well, its not exactly the same case. Being at home, you would need to commute to a playground, find a team and play. Whereas the only difference between watching a gameplay and actually playing is having a decent rig and owning the game. Furthermore the majority of streamers are annoying attention *****s. Cant decide whether males or females are worse....

Well, its not exactly the same case. Being at home, you would need to commute to a playground, find a team and play. Whereas the only difference between watching a gameplay and actually playing is having a decent rig and owning the game.....
Lets not pretend that even 1/4 of the people who watch pro sports in the United States would go play it at any level even if a location and a team wasn't an issue. They just like to watch and talk about it. I'm never going to play PUBG, but I like to watch the streams of it.

...Furthermore the majority of streamers are annoying attention *****s. Cant decide whether males or females are worse....
And most pro athletes aren't starved for attention?

Well, its not exactly the same case. Being at home, you would need to commute to a playground, find a team and play. Whereas the only difference between watching a gameplay and actually playing is having a decent rig and owning the game. Furthermore the majority of streamers are annoying attention *****s. Cant decide whether males or females are worse....
So what your saying is you don't watch anything as far as entertainment goes? This has to be true because otherwise your contradicting yourself. The news broadcaster you watch everyday would preferably be paid for their information, the cartoon studios Let you know who makes the characters and expects viewers. The sports players realized that what they like can lead them to fame and fortune. SO unless you live a minimalist lifestyle with no television or any form of media interaction (which your here so that would be the incorrect assumption). Saying people are hungry for attention and using that as a basis for an argument against streamers while you pay for internet and tv or at least live with someone who does is very hypocritical. I would much rather prefer you say you just hate streamers' guts than to psychotically announce in a consumerist society that the only ones catering to it are people who get paid in donations on an internet sight that only gamers know about. *mic drop*

Back