Howdy, first time here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been running into a lot of cpu issues lately. My computer is finding itself strained to 100% cpu usage, when it's not doing anything remotely that taxing. Even as I write this, my computer is lagging and jumping around in the sentence as pieces of it get typed at once. Anyways, I ran HijackThis and saved a log file - Hopefully you can read it and I can get some assistance with my PC issue. :)

Welcome to TechSpot. My name is Bobbye and I'll help you with the malware.

Please disable TeaTimer before the scans. Real Time Processes can affect the scans:SPYBOT TEATIMER
  • Launch Spybot S&D, go to the Mode menu and make sure "Advanced Mode" is selected.
  • On the left hand side, click on Tools, then click on the Resident Icon in the list.
  • Uncheck the "Resident "TeaTimer" (Protection of overall system settings) active." box.
  • Click on the "System Startup" icon in the List
  • Uncheck the "TeaTimer" box and "OK" any prompts.
  • If Teatimer gives you a warning that changes were made, click the "Allow Change" box when prompted.
  • Exit Spybot S&D when done.
  • When we are done, you can re-enable Teatimer using the same steps but this time place a check next to "Resident TeaTimer" and check the "TeaTimer" box in System Startup.

Then follow the steps HERE: Virus and Malware Removal:

Repeat HijackThis after Malwarebytes and Superantispyware> Attach all logs and reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back