I have completed the 8 steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my result.
Please check for me please, there's something wrong to my computer.
I cannot access to any microsoft sites and anti virus sites before installing the anti virus.
Well I cannot reboot into my safe mode either.

It appears you are using both AVG8 and Avast. You will be better served by removing one... I would remove AVG. Other than that, I see few alarming problems found other than the trojan, "Trojan.I.Stole.Windows" which I assume has now been removed. You have some "File Threats" which are merely cookies and junk... but really evil or problematic stuff, I do not see it.
But more importantly, we need to know what you mean by, "...there is something is wrong to my computer..." Tell us specifically what seems to be running improperly... or discuss performance now vs in the past.
It would also be helpful to have a description of your computer hardware... memory, cpu, hard drive, cooling system, and operating system... also, how long everything has been installed and when did the problems become significant.

I cannot enter to my safe mode and access to any microsoft and anti virus sites in the previous state but after i have done installing the anti virus, which is now with the anti virus installed, i can access the the microsoft and anti virus sites.
Sometimes there will be a runtime error for my program before installing the anti virus. The runtime error stop me from opening the program and i have to uninstall and reinstall it again.

It looks like you have a pirated version of Windows:
C:\Windows\System32\antiwpa.dll
Description: An illegal software crack used to bypass copy protection for Windows.

It is bad and illegal, beside we do not support piracy, therefore we will not help you

Buy a copy of XP, install it on your computer and i'm pretty sure you will be able to access them.

If you do not feel that you should pay for an operating system then use a Linux distro.

Thats the extent of the help that you will receive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back