I want to learn about computers!

So, with technology, where are you in terms of caveman vs. rocket scientist? ; )

• Caveman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rocket Scientist

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi, I'm new, and I joined because I've always felt like a geek, but I only recently realized that it was the computers that were calling me...; ) So now I want to learn!!! Just so you know where I'm at, in terms of caveman vs. rocket scientist, when it comes to technology, I probably weigh in around "Probably knows how to program a club. The stick kind." please help!!!!

Some of my friends consider me a pc guru others just say I'm good. Obviously it depends on what the problem is with the pc.
All the tough problems/questions I come in here for help.(y)

Howdy. Stick around, read some articles and threads and you shall learn.

Oh, and don't make duplicate topics. :)

To be Honest Since when I was a young boy ive always had An interest in the Pcs how they worked and Im a very Passionate Gamer
Even though in Computing Science Studies Im a good Student When it comes in building a Pc and learning of how it works I was only in the begining

Nowadays im 15 years old about to be 16 and practicly ive learnt alot from this forums and can actually build pcs on my own unfortunatly I still need to Go to school and get my degree

But to be honest My line is Programming so il stick to that but what I can tell u is that in my last year and a half in this community I Almost know the Pc by hearth and what People prefer Building The budgets Going into crossfire or even Overclocking up to mad Clocks and so forth you just have to do ur research techspot will now be your Pc library

Back