Info about laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello friends i am new in techspot...!
Is there anyone who helps me to find out which laptop brand is good to purchase from the following lists..
Apple,Sony,HP,Toshiba,Dell
Please suggests me to a buy a laptop which perfoms good & best to use from the above lists

What type of price range and what's the intended use for the laptop. A laptop from any of those manufacturers will be fine. It's possible to get a bad model from any company, there's no guarantee.

The price does't matters..! Simply want such type which is good to perform & also must have a fast processing & not having a hang problem

Dell is good to choose in my opinion. My computer is IBM, it is good to use, however, since it bought by Levon, little problems came out, not so well as before.

Hi Dipz927,

Have you had any luck finding a laptop? If you are still looking, I would be glad to help you out. Just let me know what kind of features you are looking for and what you will be using the laptop for. The specs and features of a laptop are important to evaluate, instead of focusing solely on the brand.

Let me know how I can help.

Isabella
MSFT Windows Outreach Team

Have you heard the IT proverb- mac is personal world and windows is business world! For writing and designing professional level, APPLE is the best choice. And for frequent business on the net, go for DELL.
o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back