Internet randomly disconnecting

Hi,
My wireless internet keeps die randomly, just the connection dying. The internet stays connected to the router but I have no connection on my computer until I repair the connection to which it works fine again for about another hour.
So I have decided to try and find out why this was happening, which is why I have done the hijackthis scan.
So if anyone would be so kind to see if there is any problems going on here, would be apprieciated.
And if there is any of way of finding out why my connection keeps dying randomly would also be very much apprieciated.

Attachments

• hijackthis.log
    8.4 KB · Views: 2
Welcome to TechSpot! Hopefully I can give you some guidance.
First, you need to understand that we don't use HijackThis to 'screen' for problems.

About the connection interrupt:
1. If you use a router: Disconnect the power from the router and the modem. Wait about 30 seconds. Then reconnect the power to both. This is known as power cycling If frees up the memory in the router.
2. Check the manufacturer's site of this:
C:\Program Files\TalkTalk\TalkTalk SNU5630NS 05 Wireless USB Adapter Utility\TTUSBBGMonitor.exe
See if there is any firmware update available. If there is, follow the instructions and update the driver.
3. Check the setting you have for this:
O23 - Service: ES lite Service for program management. (ES lite Service) - Unknown owner - C:program FilesGigabyteEasySaverESSVR.EXE Easy Energy Saver it's a motherboard utility that manage the power of CPU, fan and may others.
Click on start> All Programs> double click on GigabyteEasySaver and check the settings. It might be that it is closing the system down for some reason.
4. If you have checked all the equipment, cable and settings and still have the problem, contact your ISP are report the problem.

Ive checked all of them, the other computers/laptops that connect to the same router work at times when my computers connection disconnects from the router. None of them conflict with each other either.
Sometimes the repair function doesnt even work and i have to go and reset the router, even though other computers internets are working perfectly fine.

One other thought is to check out the router. Run the cable directly into the computer, bypassing the router. Go a day with it like this. If you don't get any disconnects, suspect a router problem.

I'm going to ask the moderator to move your thread to a more appropriate forum. Stay subscribed and you will still get notice of any replies.

Back