Irq_not_less_than_or_equal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master_Jedi

Hi, I just needed someone to tell me any info they can on these dumps. The problem is solved, but i need to know what was the cause because the person that fixed it only said how and not why.

There are two partitions. C: and D:

Thanks a lot.

Peter, thanks, have you any input on the older ones from 2005?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Howard, I just need them analyzed is all, the problem is fixed, I need to know how it was fixed, or what was the cause. I didn't fix the machine, someone else did and won't tell me what the problem was.

The most recent are included. But I need to know about the older ones also, I need to know why this happend. Or how this happend. If it was hardware, then i need to know which it was so when I re-format, I don't get into the same problem, and at least in future, I dont buy the same product.

Thanks for any help.

Your minidump dated 28/11/05 crashes with an unknown image and a bugcheck of 0A.

The minidump dated 30/11/05 crashes at Ntfs.sys. This is the Windows file system. It has a bugcheck of 8E.

As peterdiva has already pointed out. All your minidumps from this year crash at bcmwl5.sys. This is indeed your wireless adaptor driver. they all have a bugcheck of 19.

0x0000008E: KERNEL_MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

A kernel mode program generated an exception which the error handler didn’t catch. These are nearly always hardware compatibility issues (which sometimes means a driver issue or a need for a BIOS upgrade).

0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER.

The minidumps from 2005 are inconclusive, and could be caused by various problems. Faulty ram is just one possibility.

Your recent minidumps are caused by the wireless adapter driver. Updating the drive may help. If not, try a different wireless adapter.

Regards Howard :)

Thank you howard.

So all the other dumps are inconclusive? :(..

I might point out that downgrading drivers also helped me in a similar situation with a dsl-200 modem, which had the latest drivers, the only fix was a new modem, or a downgrade, the previous driver versions of this modem have been working for a good year now without a BSOD.

I would like to express my thanks. I would also like to know, where I can learn how to debug? I have everything in place, and can see the data, but I don't know what I'm lokoing at?. Can you give me any guides to read or give me a few tips on what to look for?

I really apprciate the help from both of you. Thanks A bunch.

:)

Take a look at this short tutorial HERE.

As well as the !analyze -v command, the !thread command is very useful for showing the owning process.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back