irql not less or equal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.. Heres the story... When i was watching anime using my laptop... the laptop went overheated ,and then after restart i got the message that said that there is a corrupted file, please run chkdsk ultilies. I ignore it a bit and try to go on youtube and watch anime... But i cant watch the anime because the video screen is all white... Ive try different website and it still the same...Then i thought that there is gotta be something to do with that corrupted file .Then i ran the chkdsk thingy... after it finished, rebooted and then this IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL appear after the WindowXP loading screen and the chkdsk... Ive tried to reinstalled the window using the CD but it still appear. Oh yeah the Safe Mode doesnt work... it just freeze there... My RAM is 192mb

Code that i got after i cancel the Window XP screen load and chkdsk:
0x0000000A (0x0A230021, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0x804EB5CF)

In the Cd it give me those option:
.Press ENTER to set up Windows XP.
.To repair a Windows XP installation using Recovery Console, press R.
.To quit Setup without installing Windows XP, press F3.
(if i press Enter)On the Windows XP Licensing Agreement screen, press F8 to agree to the license agreement.
This is where i got Blue SCreen
Codes that i get after press F8:

0x0000000A (0xCDCDCDCD, 0x00000002, 0x00000001, 0x807D600F

From what i read from different sites. This is might have occur from sufficent RAM. Ive download and extracted MemTest to a Cd but when i load it to my Laptop, Nothing happens. I think that i might put it wrong... So can anyone help me with the Memtest?

Sorry for my bad english. Thank u all for your support.

PS: i dont really know about Recovery Console... People said that a beginner shouldnt mess around with it without instruction... So i dont really know what happen is i press R.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back