Is nVidia GTX 1650 better than Intel HD Graphics 3000?

jerry1969

Im trying to figure out if the nVidia GTX1650 is equal to or better than the Intel HD Graphics 3000?
Graphic Cards used to be easy understand but now thruout the years ive lost track of how to understand what is better,equal or worse.
So I thought id ask here.

Alright thanks if I understand what I looked at it looks like the Nvidia GTX 1650 is the better Card which is what im getting...theres a game I got that calls for the Intel HD 3000 or better to run and I just wanted to make sure the Nvidia GTX1650 would work.

Im trying to figure out if the nVidia GTX1650 is equal to or better than the Intel HD Graphics 3000?
Much better and by a ridiculous margin. Although the GTX 1650 is a budget sector graphics card, it has far more of everything required for graphics processing than the HD Graphics 3000. One simple example: the GTX has a pixel fill rate 25 times higher than the 3000!

Graphic Cards used to be easy understand but now thruout the years ive lost track of how to understand what is better,equal or worse.
So I thought id ask here.

Here's a rule of thumb to keep in mind - Intel graphics are absolute garbage.
The HD Graphics 3000 is especially weak since it's nine years old. Any (and I do mean ANY) graphics processor made by ATi, AMD or nVidia in the last ten years will be vastly superior to that weak Intel IGP. Intel GPUs are designed for office apps while ATi/AMD and nVidia are designed for 3D rendering in games.

Basically, that GPU is so old and so weak that I'm kinda surprised it's still usable. No matter what video card you buy (even the cheapest on the market), it will be better than the Intel HD Graphics 3000 and the difference will be huge.

I have this in my puter
NVIDIA GeForce GT 730
and im upgrading to this
nVidia GTX 1650
the game I got says the recommended video card is
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 or better
so not knowing to much I just wanted to make sure the nVidia GTX 1650 would do the job easily

im really thankfull for all you people who help me out to make the right decisions aand take the time to try and explain stuff to me

Oh, well, in that case, the game will run just fine with what you already have and will run amazingly well with the GTX 1650. Your GT 730 is already much better than the Intel HD Graphics 3000. You're good to go either way! (y) (Y)

Back