Its my new homepage

spun_1

Love the site.Alot of usefull info without alot of fluff.The main thing I love about this site that ALOT of sites like this do, is that TECHSPOT is not in someones back pocket.What I mean by this is a manufacturer will throw products or and money to a web site so all the articles or reviews will be very bias.I also like that this site brings people from around the globe together.Great site and keep up the good work guys!:grinthumb

Thank you spun_1. We take pride in keeping it clean around here and being able to voice our opinion at the same time. We hope to see you stick around for a while as I am sure you will learn a lot as well as help many during your stay ;)

I dont think I could deal with that type of relationship with manufacturers. Yes, you want to keep them happy, but being honest is NUMBER 1! If being honest means ruining the relationship, so be it

Originally posted by TS | Crazyace
I dont think I could deal with that type of relationship with manufacturers. Yes, you want to keep them happy, but being honest is NUMBER 1! If being honest means ruining the relationship, so be it

Hmm... Do I sense a hickup in the system, or did you actually mean to post this in this thread?

Oh that makes sense, and I agree with you Crazyace. If you just go with a manufacturere that is selling complete and utter crap, but they endorse it well, then you will become the bad guy for selling it or giving it good reviews.

Back