Hello everyone, I was using my computer the other day when I noticed some sluggishness. Being decently versed in computers I opened task manager to check what was eating up CPU time and noticed a RSS.exe was in the processes list. It was using almost 100% of cpu time so I killed it then did a quick search on google for what the process was and it was unanimously found to be a trojan of sorts and malware that I obviously wouldn't want. It was found inside the appdata\roaming\adobe\flash player\ directory in a cache type folder with several other files, including a rss.bat. It also seemed to install itself into the Windows registry. I've deleted these files and the reg string. I also ran Combofix, which took care of several other files. Log can be posted if wanted. I do have OTM and exeHelper if anyone thinks I should run those as well. Currently I am in the process of a online ESETNod scan. In conjunction I ran: Microsoft Security Essentials - came up clean Malwarebytes - came up clean Spybot - found misc cookies and something called Green Dam which was removed Adaware - came up clean In addition I took out the registry string this morning when I brought the computer up because I had a windows script error saying it couldn't find the cache directory and file.vb. I'm hoping the deletion of the files and reg string will hopefully be the end of it, but I am seeking people more versed in this type of infection to properly remove it in its entirety Thank you in advance!