just a few questions

bedlam_4

1. I have the message "there are x messages in your various folders" when I click into user cp and vP home all I see is one message and no folders. Where are the folders and the other messages?
  2. where do I post 'How do i...?' I got a lot of those and a lot of them are Windows related problems. i.e. how do I change x, y, and z in the registry?
  3. what are the mechanics to post a poll on the forums?
    [/list=1]

Originally posted by bedlam_4
3. what are the mechanics to post a poll on the forums?

To post a poll you just need to pick a subject, and type in something into the big message box. Then check Yes! Post a poll. Then choose how many options you want in your poll. You can change this later, so it doesn't have to be exact. Then just hit Submit new thread. Then a new screen will pop up where you can fill in your poll. Pretty easy once you figure it out.

[*]where do I post 'How do i...?' I got a lot of those and a lot of them are Windows related problems. i.e. how do I change x, y, and z in the registry?
If they are Windows related questions post them in the Windows OS forum.

I have the message "there are x messages in your various folders" when I click into user cp and vP home all I see is one message and no folders. Where are the folders and the other messages?
Click on "Private Messages", you'll see your Inbox, there are y messages, from there, Jump to folder "Sent Items", there are z messages. y + z = x.

Back