just fyi

Status
Not open for further replies.
""you have to sign in as administrator to get to the password. why don't you do that, find out what they are, and then do your clean install. i'm afraid you won't find any help here to hack passwords, etc. it's a security breach and against the site's policy."""

just fyi , im no hacker , and as my question was ""where in xp pro are your passwords saved or stored ?
im about to do a clean install and can't remember some of my
passwords..could someone please help me ? thanks alot !!!!""

just how that makes me look like a hacker , im not sure ....
it's pinheads that think like that that are making simple , honest questions
seem shifty...what pissed me off so bad is that they locked the thread thinking i was a hacker..hell , im lucky im on line..thats flat out WRONG..
YOU JUST ASSUME THAT BECAUSE I ASK A QUESTION ON PASSWORDS ,
IM HACKING....IM OWED AN "IM SORRY , I THOUGHT WRONG."""
and if your too high and not at all mighty to do that , then **** you ..
get your **** straight....kick me out if you want , that'll just show what a little
boy you truely are....ive said my piece and will not be back to check this thread or check the pm's...ill be back to see if im kicked out.

It was me that closed your thread.

We don`t normally help with requests for password help.

This is because we have no way of knowing if the request is legit or not.

In any case, there is absolutlely no need to to start ranting and raving about it.

You have now been given a link that may or maynot help you.

That`s about as much help as I`m going to allow.

Thread closed.

Howard TS moderator.

I agree. There is information on XP password recovery out there, and many of us here know it too, but we can't give out that level of information carelessly. With knowledge comes power, and with power comes responsibility - what would be the point in passwords if everybody could crack them?

Besides, it's a long process, and you'd be better of just picking new passwords really. (assuming it's your computer and your installation.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back